All German universities are now free to Americans and all other international students. The last German state to charge tuition at its universities struck down the fees this week.
- Germany is about to be flooded with student visa applications.
- The cost of rent in Germany will skyrocket.
- The Germany economy is about to boom to far greater than that of the U.S. on a per-capita basis.
- German is about to become the hottest course in U.S. schools.
- U.S. student enrollment is about to plummet causing a short-term spike in tuition in a futile attempt to make up the difference. After a year or two, the U.S. will be forced to follow Germany's lead.
- A great many U.S. students that get into Germany will do their best to stay after graduation as European governments and societies share the beliefs and ideals of young people far better than the U.S.
Maybe there is hope...